First time homeowner. It's pretty amazing how all those - "We can fix that" problems you noticed during walkthroughs remain undone after three years.
I spent 13 summers as a kid working in my grandpas's woodshop, following around my master electrician/engineer/all-world-handyman dad, or doing random construction crew work. I've dabbled at everything except plumbing, and I'd say I'm an expert at holding. Holding the flashlight, holding the dumb end of the tape measure, and holding heavy things above my head while someone digs in a toolbox.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
25 profile views
Last seen Jul 19 '16 at 0:48
Top network posts
- 108 Do objects in OOP have to represent an entity?
- 54 What does "1 Gang", "2 Gang", and so forth mean when talking about electrical boxes?
- 33 Are outdated comments an urban myth?
- 32 Is there an alternative to bastard injection? (AKA poor man's injection via default constructor)
- 32 Why did Scotty not recognize the inventor of transparent aluminum?
- 32 How does the holodeck create the illusion of distance?
- 29 Why did the Star Trek writers decide Warp 10 would be infinite?
- View more network posts →