Unix Systems Engineer / Automator / Analyst.
- pre-history: Commodore 64
- 1980s: Desktop publishing = Mac + laser printer in print shop
- 1990s: Basic (DOS/windows), IRIX on SGI. Founded an ISP, sold it in 1999.
- 2000s: Designing and building *NIX systems for hosting and telecom providers. Mostly DNS, email, and business automation, primary in perl.
- 2010s: Email security and DNS, mostly node.js.
Top network posts
- 13 Spam is being sent using my domain, what can I do?
- 13 Repairing a notched floor joist
- 12 From node.js, which is faster, shell grep or fs.readFile?
- 8 Setting up DomainKeys
- 6 Running 100 amp line to detached garage
- 6 Is it possible to treat dairy with lactase to make it lactose free at home?
- 5 What would happen if a virus could not be cured or contained?
- View more network posts →