I own a home built in 1919. Always needs some work! :)
Member for 9 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 14 '12 at 4:19
- Role-playing Games 6.5k 6.5k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.3k 5.3k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 791 791 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 212 How do I run a batch script from within a batch script?
- 198 How are moderator election votes counted, in plain English?
- 90 3d6 vs a d20: What is the effect of a different probability curve?
- 31 Determining if a hard disk has been removed and data copied from it?
- 28 What are the best ways to find answers that should be flagged or edited?
- 27 Can players use crafting to improve beloved magic items instead of churning gear?
- 24 How should one properly roleplay a Kender?
- View more network posts →