I began doing construction work when I was 10 years old helping my father and uncle insulate an old Victorian style home. There is nothing like beginning construction work as a sheet rock support. Since then I have done building maintenance and landscaping for individuals, apartment complexes, and a hotel as a maintenance engineer, a laborer, and a handyman. I like working with my hands provided I'm not fixing a car.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 22 '19 at 18:52
- Movies & TV 5.6k 5.6k 2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.4k 5.4k 2323 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Skeptics 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 769 769 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- History 206 206 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 131 Does Condensed Milk Contain Milk?
- 91 Will the United Nations global compact on migration make it a criminal offense to criticize migration?
- 64 Did Sauron survive?
- 57 Is lens flare shot organically, or added in post-production?
- 57 Why was the Superman's symbol an *English* letter "S"?
- 55 Can a US President's declaration of emergency be overridden by simple majorities of both chambers of Congress?
- 55 What do you call the fastener that's like a metal zip tie with a screw?
- View more network posts →