My expertise is in steam and hot water boilers, system piping, radiation including cast iron rads,baseboard heat,and most things related to any heating system. My work experience included 40 years working with high and low pressure steam boilers using coal,oil and natural gas as fuel, piping and controls.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 20 '20 at 10:35
Top network posts
- 27 Is my plan for fixing my water heater leak bad?
- 27 Do smart or programmable thermostats actually save money?
- 25 If an AC guy checks a system and finds it 100% out of refrigerant, what is the correct next step?
- 23 Tool identification - possibly antique
- 20 Contractor work caused a water leak in the house - UK
- 19 By manually impacting and cooling drill bit in water may one slowly drill concrete and bricks without impact function?
- 10 Do the end caps on this fuse get transferred to the new fuse when/if it blows?
- View more network posts →