My expertise is in steam and hot water boilers, system piping, radiation including cast iron rads,baseboard heat,and most things related to any heating system. My work experience included 40 years working with high and low pressure steam boilers using coal,oil and natural gas as fuel, piping and controls.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen May 16 at 13:50
Top network posts
- 27 Is my plan for fixing my water heater leak bad?
- 25 If an AC guy checks a system and finds it 100% out of refrigerant, what is the correct next step?
- 8 How to improve HVAC system to make upstairs rooms more comfortable?
- 8 What can cause a never-frozen indoor copper drain pipe to crack?
- 7 What should I be aware of in buying second-hand sinks and toilets?
- 7 Is there supposed to be a gap between the wall and the roof?
- 6 From factory the J-Bolt Gate hinge is too large, the gate will sag -how do I fix it?
- View more network posts →