Retired Master Electrician
By Day: Retired, I work contract for electrical engineers and construction industry as extra support when things get a little overloaded. I assist in arc fault, fault current and other electrical calculations, energy and code compliance, lighting and electrical design, survey's, commissioning, auditing, plan review, training, etc...
Over 20 years experience in electrical design including ownership in and MEP firm.
Over 20 years experience in electrical construction including ownership of a construction company.
I really just enjoy helping people with there problems and giving back to a trade that has been so good to me.
DFW, Grapevine, Texas, United States
Member for 3 years, 1 month
4 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 at 14:17
Top network posts
- 21 Can a GFCI outlet intentionally and explicitly be used as a switch without violating code?
- 19 Why don't my appliances work when my tester shows voltage at the outlets?
- 18 Electric going out in half of house
- 15 Is it permissible to have exposed mains conductors in holiday lights?
- 12 Can I connect a 100A subpanel to a 100A main panel?
- 12 20 amp circuit breaker failed to trip
- 10 What are these cloth covered wires?
- View more network posts →