Retired Metallurgical Engineer. Primarily specifications and failure analysis (like CSI programs except using real science) in the petrochemical industry. I have done nearly all my own auto and home maintenance and repairs. Hobbies ; tropical fish /ponds, cooking, gardening/ landscaping, siviculture ,birding.
Huntsville, TX, United States
Member for 3 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 20 '20 at 0:25
- Home Improvement 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Engineering 4.1k 4.1k 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.9k 1.9k 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Do the Mt. Everest rescue helicopters have modified engines to operate at high altitudes?
- 26 Tool identification - possibly antique
- 25 How can I repair this gas leak on my new range? Teflon tape isn't working
- 23 What are the dangers of operating a mini excavator?
- 17 Broken wheel studs
- 17 Are tin roofs "permanent"?
- 15 Outdoor burst pipe best practice for the winter
- View more network posts →