Hopeful mathematics student with some competition level problem solving experience. Studying algebraic topology and algebraic geometry at the moment, but I feel like anyone who know anything know more than I do.
Member for 1 year, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 12 '18 at 10:15
Top Network Posts
- 138 Why are rotational matrices not commutative?
- 88 What, in simplest terms, is gauge invariance?
- 78 Are there primes of every possible number of digits?
- 63 What isn't a vector space?
- 56 Can you give me some concrete examples of magmas?
- 56 Why are some coins Reuleaux triangles?
- 55 What knot is this?
- View more network posts →