Technology Enthusiast, Gamer, Sci-Fi Addict, and DIY-er in training. =)
Member for 9 years, 6 months
13 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 '14 at 16:12
- Server Fault 9.9k 9.9k 3636 gold badges9191 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 7.6k 7.6k 4444 gold badges9393 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.9k 6.9k 2222 gold badges5858 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.2k 3.2k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.9k 2.9k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 125 Why does find -mtime +1 only return files older than 2 days?
- 106 How can I verify if TLS 1.2 is supported on a remote web server from the RHEL/CentOS shell?
- 98 "POSSIBLE BREAK-IN ATTEMPT!" in /var/log/secure — what does this mean?
- 93 REJECT vs DROP when using iptables
- 87 What is the relationship between "SHA-2" and "SHA-256"
- 57 Do SPF Records For Primary Domain apply to subdomains?
- 57 What's the most resource efficient way to count how many files are in a directory?
- View more network posts →