I work as a professional developer of both electronics hardware and software for embedded and IOT devices. I have also dabbled in making Android apps for use in interfacing to embedded devices.
Early in life I learned all about home and building remodeling and construction when working with my father who was both a farmer and a carpenter. Since that time I have always tried to make and fix my own things as much as possible.
You can find me active on both diy.SE and electronics.SE.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
33 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Home Improvement♦ 48.4k 48.4k 66 gold badges4141 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 47.6k 47.6k 33 gold badges5151 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Woodworking 613 613 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 411 411 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 182 Is it OK to lie to a customer to protect them from themselves?
- 83 Should a washer go on nut side, or the bolt side?
- 49 How can I close a gap between my fence and my neighbor's that's on his side of the property line?
- 44 How to avoid stripping screw heads?
- 40 Why does music synthesizer built from chain of astable multivibrator circuits get "out-of-tune" after a few hours?
- 36 Is it okay for my boss to answer my personal and/or work cell without permission?
- 35 Mysterious cord running from wall. Safe?
- View more network posts →