Pronouns: they, them, their, themselves.
Bachelor of Music (Performance), Indiana University
Master of Computer Science, University of Wisconsin, Madison
ABD in Applied Math
I came by my Spanish as a young adult, working in Mexico.
I enjoy helping people and giving back what I can on the internet, having been helped many times by kind strangers.
Member for 2 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 10 at 3:19
- Academia 36.4k 36.4k 66 gold badges5252 silver badges139139 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 18.4k 18.4k 55 gold badges3737 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 8.5k 8.5k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Parenting 3.8k 3.8k 55 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 3k 3k 99 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 270 Is Stack Exchange in violation of New York labor law, in using volunteer moderators?
- 243 How do you answer "Oh, you're a professor? What do you teach?"
- 170 Summing up the main issues (The Story So Far)
- 148 Allow Monica to have a structured conversation (à la mediation) with SE leadership
- 134 Is Stack Exchange in violation of New York labor law, in using volunteer moderators?
- 108 Is it an insult to my university to not walk in graduation?
- 103 What should I do after advisor got upset when I expressed "belief in evolution" and then said he couldn't add me to his research team?
- View more network posts →