Civil engineering undergrad who ended up a computer programmer and did nothing with the degree.
House built in 1930 w/ all of the plaster walls, poor insulation and single paned windows that entails. I've done a number of projects (yard drainage, attic insulation, rebuild a garage) and have helped others w/ their projects. Still have a ways to go on the home, though.
Member for 10 years, 4 months
8 profile views
Last seen Nov 13 '12 at 14:47
- Seasoned Advice 68.3k 68.3k 1313 gold badges127127 silver badges376376 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 7k 7k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Open Data 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge22 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 185 Translating cooking terms between US / UK / AU / CA / NZ
- 82 How do you peel garlic easily?
- 72 Cooking away alcohol
- 58 Why do we peel carrots?
- 54 Can't rename columns in PostgreSQL views with CREATE OR REPLACE
- 54 Why is it faster to reheat something than it is to cook it?
- 49 What knives are "required" for a serious home kitchen?
- View more network posts →