Civil engineering undergrad who ended up a computer programmer and did nothing with the degree.
House built in 1930 w/ all of the plaster walls, poor insulation and single paned windows that entails. I've done a number of projects (yard drainage, attic insulation, rebuild a garage) and have helped others w/ their projects. Still have a ways to go on the home, though.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
8 profile views
Last seen Nov 13 '12 at 14:47
Top network posts
- 172 Translating cooking terms between US / UK / AU / CA / NZ
- 75 How do you peel garlic easily?
- 67 Cooking away alcohol
- 53 Why do we peel carrots?
- 51 Why is it faster to reheat something than it is to cook it?
- 48 Why wooden sticks for ice cream bars?
- 48 What knives are "required" for a serious home kitchen?
- View more network posts →