I'm an electrical and energy engineer. At work, I focus on designing buildings and systems for reduced energy intensity. FOR FUN: Trail running, rock climbing, cheesy sci-fi, Russian literature.
Check out Sustainability.SE -- for people trying to live a sustainable lifestyle, and for professionals in renewable energy and other clean technology. We take questions on sustainability issues including climate change, renewable energy, and sustainable resources. For example:
- Sustainable Living♦ 8k 8k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Skeptics 4.3k 4.3k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.6k 1.6k 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 613 613 11 gold badge66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 476 476 11 gold badge33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 156 Have China and India more than doubled carbon emissions since 2000 while U.S. emissions have fallen?
- 105 Does the production of a Tesla battery produce as much CO2 as driving 200,000 km?
- 91 Did the US Climate Reference Network Show No New Warming Since 2005 in the US?
- 86 Can fracking help reduce CO2?
- 73 Have 1.5% of all nuclear reactors ever built melted down?
- 56 Can we make the "expanded user card" privilege universal?
- 34 Are countries other than the US concerned about preferred pronouns and how they relate to gender?
- View more network posts →