Trevor Boyd Smith
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 30 '18 at 2:00
Top Network Posts
- 176 What is the worst real-world macros/pre-processor abuse you've ever come across?
- 122 Multiple commands in gdb separated by some sort of delimiter ';'?
- 110 What does the Q_OBJECT macro do? Why do all Qt objects need this macro?
- 54 How do you find what version of libstdc++ library is installed on your linux machine?
- 54 Why does Qt use its own make tool, qmake?
- 52 What REALLY happens when you don't free after malloc?
- 51 Performance hit from C++ style casts?
- View more network posts →