Trevor Boyd Smith
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 30 '18 at 2:00
- Stack Overflow 7.8k 7.8k 1717 gold badges7171 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 88 gold badges2222 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 1010 gold badges2828 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 981 981 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Arqade 444 444 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 176 What is the worst real-world macros/pre-processor abuse you've ever come across?
- 128 Multiple commands in gdb separated by some sort of delimiter ';'?
- 116 What does the Q_OBJECT macro do? Why do all Qt objects need this macro?
- 61 How do you find what version of libstdc++ library is installed on your linux machine?
- 54 Why does Qt use its own make tool, qmake?
- 53 Performance hit from C++ style casts?
- 52 What REALLY happens when you don't free after malloc?
- View more network posts →