If you know of huecotanks, kudos.
Got my start in the darkroom, went pro via a studio, struck out on my own, then changed career paths. Now I shoot for fun.
I enjoy collecting and shooting vintage cameras but I sprinkle in some digital here and there as well. Also havin' fun with alternative processes: cyanotypes and palladium are the current experiments.
This month I'm shooting on a Canon SII w/ Voigtländer 21mm f/4 (It's a street king - f/8 and go), a Pentax 645N w/ 120mm f/4 Macro, a Cambo 4x5, and I keep a 50mm f/1.8 on the 5DmkII in case my daughter starts doing something rad in the house that I want to capture.
I answer just about every film question asked on this site and would love to jam about old-school shootin' in chat. Cheers,
Member for 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 31 at 1:34
Top network posts
- 129 Do I have the copyrights to post a picture I took of someone on instagram?
- 60 How do I achieve the technique which creates the illusion of busy locations being empty?
- 56 How to reproduce a photo with silhouette and bokeh?
- 39 How can a tripod be unstable?
- 35 How to avoid objects casting shadows when taking pictures of products?
- 34 Can you have a photography career without a degree or do you have to have a degree?
- 33 Is it moral to remove/hide certain parts of a photo, as a photographer?
- View more network posts →