I'm just passing it along that there is a "lighting-fixture" tag and "light-fixture" tag. As much as I know, these should be combined as they're one and the same.

The "light-fixture" tag is the one that has the most use and a description.

  • Please don't edit the posts to try to replace the tags; after the merge, your suggestions were the same as the original versions of those posts, making them pointless.
    – Niall C. Mod
    Jan 15, 2016 at 20:56
  • Sorry, wasn't sure if it covered old posts or just new.
    – TFK
    Jan 15, 2016 at 21:35

1 Answer 1


I agree. I've merged them, and you should only see in future.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .