I've been thinking of ways to continually add content to the blog, and the most recent idea is to have a recurring series of posts detailing DIY "bloopers". The general idea is for users to submit "mistakes" they've made while improving their homes, and posting 5-10 of them in a monthly/bi-monthly series.
There are a few issues to resolve, before this can be done...
- Is this even a good idea?
- Will it get enough participation?
- How will users submit their stories?
- How will we choose the best submissions?
- Can we offer a gift to the folks who submit stories that are used?
We also need a name for this series, but maybe I'll open a new meta question for that.